Monday, July 6, 2015

I'm Expanding, Like The Universe

For those of you out there that like what I'm doing (I use Google Analytics and know I've got repeat readers out there), I'd like you to know that I'll be contributing to another blog: Radio Static Philly. With Radio Static, I'll be focusing on bands and live events around the scene in Philadelphia, my current physical territory.

At Radio Static, we're not out for the money. We're just a group of people that are passionate about music, love the Philly scene and want to help it grow by giving more exposure to the acts and venues that help develop the modern sound vibing through the streets in the City of Brotherly Love. If this sounds like something you'd like to know more about, check it out.

I've said my peace and will hopefully return to long-form essays with-in a week, bringing you a piece dealing with comics. I've got a lot of things on my end and also have some reading to do because my research has given me more than I originally planned to work with. Who knows, I may come back tomorrow with a short something or other if I get inspiration or insomnia. Stay tuned and beautiful, world.

No comments:

Post a Comment